- Manages a maximum of 512/1024 APs and 10K STAs (the specification of 1024 APs will be implemented in 2014Q2).
- Provides 24 x GE + 2 x 10GE ports (Full PoE + power for 24 ports) and a 10 Gbit/s forwarding capability, integrates AC and LSW units, and supports wired and wireless access and aggregation.
- The AC6605 can be deployed as a stand-alone device or in a rack.
AC6605 for Medium to Large Sized Enterprises
Huawei-developed AC6605 has high specifications and integrates GE Ethernet switch functionalities for both wired and wireless access control.
The AC6605 offers users considerable flexibility in configuring the number of managed APs. Used with Huawei industry-leading, performance enhanced, and cost-effective APs, the AC6605 helps build medium- to large-sized campus and enterprise office networks, and extend wireless Metropolitan Area Network (MAN) coverage andhotspot coverage.
Abundant Port Types
Large capacity, high performance and integrated design
High reliability design
Easy to install and easy to maintain
Dynamic energy management
Series Access Points
- As the IEEE 802. 11ac Wave 1 and Wave 2 standards have been released, Wi-Fi is declared to embrace the gigabit era, providing choices for customers who require better performance, higher-bandwidth wireless access networks.
- After in-depth survey and analysis on customer requirements, Huawei conducted scenario segmentation based on customers' coverage targets and STA service types, and launched 20+ AP products falling into 5 categories:
Indoor Wall Plate
Such a wide assortment of AP products will support wireless network deployment and coverage in various service scenarios.